If you are thinking about giving a new mode to your future then you must be thinking about starting it with Tim Hortons Careers. You must complete Tim Hortons Application to apply for Tim Hortons Jobs. Several methods are offered Tim Hortons Employment or Tim Hortons Hiring Process to complete Tim Hortons Job Application and apply for jobs.
It is also notable that as you are walking to apply at one of the finest locations to work in the country, you must be walking with preparation and after getting ideas about Tim Hortons Interview Questions. Thinking about applying for a job and walking in an interview without preparation will be ridiculous and so I suggest you the post available right here.
In this post, I have included everything that concerns Tim Hortons Jobs and Tim Hortons Application from easy ways to apply for Tim Hortons Restaurant Jobs or Tim Hortons Corporate Jobs to get ideas about Tim Hortons Job Interview Questions.
Tim Hortons Jobs, Tim Hortons Hiring Age, Tim Hortons Job Application, Tim Hortons Salary
- Tim Hortons Hiring Age– 16 Years. An applicant must be at least Sixteen Years old in order to apply for the jobs at Tim Hortons restaurant. An applicant applying for the jobs at manager level will require an age of 18 years and will require a work experience and qualified degree to get hired.
- Tim Hortons Working Hours– Normally, Tim Hortons restaurant stores operate from 4:30 am or 9 am to 11 pm. Part-time team member level employees have to work for 20 to 25 hours a week while the full-time employees have to work for 40 to 48 hours a week. An employee as a manager has to work for 30 hours a week.
- Tim Hortons Job Application Method– Two ways to apply
1. Apply online at Tim Hortons Careers website.
2. Apply in person at any Tim Hortons restaurant store.
- Tim Hortons Salary | Tim Hortons Wages | Tim Hortons Jobs Pay
Team Member $9 per hour Crew Member $9 per hour Baker $10 per hour Shift Manager $10 to $11 per hour Cashier $10 to $11 per hour Retail Sale Associate $10 per hour Manager $30K to $40K per year
TIM HORTONS APPLICATION
An application is the primary and the most important step of Tim Horton Application Process or Tim Horton Hiring Process. Tim Horton Careers offers various ways to complete Tim Horton job Application and apply for the jobs at a restaurant or corporate. All applicant need to do is follow the step by step guide as shown below to complete your application and get hired for the desired job.
Followings are two different ways through which an applicant can apply for the Tim Horton Jobs.
- Apply for Tim Horton Jobs at Tim Horton Careers Website “jobs.TimHortons.com” (Follow the steps given in Tim Hortons Job Application Online section to apply).
- Complete Tim Hortons Job Application at any of the Tim Hortons restaurants (Follow the steps shown below to apply).
- Download “Tim Hortons Application Form PDF“.
- Print out the application neatly.
- Complete filling up the form with required details.
- Submit the application back to store and your application will be considered soon.
Tim Hortons Application Online
An online application is an easy way to apply for jobs. Most of the applicants find it easy to apply online so prefer to apply online at Tim Hortons Employment website. Follow steps shown below in order to complete Tim Hortons Job Application Online.
- Visit Tim Hortons Jobs Website at jobs.timhortons.com.
- Select the role which is right for you from Team Member or Management Jobs.
- Read the selected job category role and find a location to apply.
- Choose the right job and location for a job and hit on APPLY.
- Provide necessary and required information as below
- Personal Details like Name, Address, Contact etc.
- Eligibility to work in Country
- Have you worked at Tim Hortons before?
- Educational Qualification
- Employment you are interested in (Part-time, Full-time, Seasonal)
- Weekdays and Week hours availability
- Previous Employment History
- Review the form carefully and neglect the errors if any.
- Submit your application by hitting on available option Submit or Apply.
Your application will be submitted as soon as you complete your application and submit it. After submitting the application, it will take considerable time of one week or little more for the consideration of your application. Once your application is considered if you are eligible and qualified enough to apply then you will receive a return call from the restaurant corporate and will be notified for further Tim Hortons Hiring Process.
TIM HORTONS INTERVIEW
After completing an application process, an interview is a next step which comes in Tim Hortons Hiring Process. An interview is the most difficult step due to which most of the applicants are either afraid to apply and the rest of them get rejected. And so we are here to help you.
After analyzing plenty of applicants and interviewees, we found that there are some questions and interrogations which are repeated frequently in an interview. We selected some of those most probable questions which might be asked to you and you can answer them easily after referring here.
At the beginning of an interview, there will be interrogations about an applicant’s personal life, lifestyle, interests, hobbies, previous employment & works experience etc. Every applicant usually answers such questions easily and quickly. But when it comes to the interrogations about customer service, guest experience, and restaurant service the applicant start finding himself/herself in trouble. To prevent happening same to you, I suggest our readers who are thinking about walking in an interview and get the desired job to refer this post carefully.
- What do you know about Tim Hortons Fast Food Restaurant Chain?
Such questions are interrogated in an interview to know or examine if an applicant knows anything about the restaurant chain where he/she is going to apply. Always try to answer such questions deeply. Say whatever you know about the restaurant chain. Given below is the Tim Hortons Wiki file which will help you answer related questions.
Tim Hortons Inc. (known internationally as Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop) is a multinational fast food restaurant known for its coffee and donuts. It is also Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain; as of December 31, 2016, it had a total of 4,613 restaurants in nine countries. The company was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton (1930–1974) and Jim Charade (1934–2009), after an initial venture in hamburger restaurants. In 1967, Horton partnered with investor Ron Joyce, who assumed control over operations after Horton died in 1974. Joyce expanded the chain into a multimillion-dollar franchise.
|Founded||May 17, 1964; 54 years ago, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada|
|Founders||Tim Horton, Jeffrey Ritumalta Horton, Ron Joyce|
|Headquarters||Oakville, Ontario, Canada|
|Locations||4,613 (December 31, 2016)|
|Areas Served||Canada, Ireland, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Philippines, Qatar, Mexico, Spain, China|
|Key people||Alex Behring (Chairman of Restaurant Brands International), Daniel Schwartz (CEO of Restaurant Brands International), Alex Macedo (President of Tim Hortons)|
|Parent||Wendy’s International (1995–2006), Restaurant Brands International (2014–present)|
- What makes you work here at The Tim Hortons Restaurant? Or
Why do you want to work here in the restaurant industry?
I already worked in restaurants before and if being honest, working here at one of the finest dining chains all around the country will offer my career a new mode. Other than that, I also have completed studying in restaurant management. I also heard of nice payments offered and how nice you guys are with your employees and this made me join here at Tim Hortons restaurant chain.
- Why should we “The Tim Hortons” hire you?
It is the most probable question that could be asked to you in any of the interviews. It is the perfect question to convince the interviewer team that you are the perfect match for the desired job. Tell them about your skills, talents, knowledge about restaurants and customer service etc. It really would be helpful to share your previous employment experience if you have worked in restaurants or customer service centers before.
I am a hard-working and experienced candidate here who knows how to use my talents and skills to keep our restaurant operating with a better reputation and image.
I have also worked in restaurants before which gave me a perfect experience on how to deal with customers and offer them a perfect guest experience at our restaurant.
I also assure you that I would work here with all punctuality and sincerity and will never give you a chance to feel dissatisfied with my works and duties here.
- How hospitable are you with the customers? Can you manage a situation with an angry or annoyed customer?
Store and restaurants like Tim Hortons are mostly full of customers and so every employee working in the restaurant is expected to be friendly and humble with the customers. Also, each employee must be able to handle their customers by offering them a perfect guest experience at our stores.
I believe in saying “CUSTOMER COMES FIRST”. I know how important customers are for us. I love to offer them a perfect guest experience at our stores and free smile.
And if I ever face an upset customer, I will try to calm down the situation first without affecting the reputation of our restaurant by making an apology with all my calmness. I will try to figure out what happened by taking a feedback from the customer and will try to make it how our customer wants it, if possible.
- How comfortable are you in working as a TEAM?
Large restaurant chains like Tim Hortons and others are maintained and keep operated by plenty of employees together. Now, as you are walking to apply for an employment here you are expected to work as a Team. Also, you should be comfortable in working with your colleagues.
I am very comfortable working as a Team. Furthermore, I would love to create an environment in which my work-mates and other colleagues would also like to work with me. I also have very good sense of mutual-understanding and this is going to help me here.
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- What is your favorite part in serving?
- What are your greatest strength and weakness?
- Why did you leave your last job?
I hope the post here has helped you completing the Tim Hortons Application Online or apply for Tim Hortons Jobs at any restaurant. Also, the Tim Hortons Interview Questions here were presented after proper researches and investigations. If still have any troubles in completing the Tim Hortons Job Application or anything related to Tim Hortons Careers then comment below and we surely will help you as soon as possible. Check more hiring details and other job offering stores and restaurants at our official site now.