Congratulations! If you have CVS Interview Coming in a few days or going to apply for jobs by CVS Application Online or in stores. Now, If you are searching for easy ways to apply for the CVS Jobs or concerned about CVS Careers then this post will help you to get through. You don’t have to worry about anything that concerns CVS Application here, as this post contains every little detail about CVS Job Application.
From applying for the jobs to completing the interview, this post has included every little detail. An applicant can also check CVS Hiring Process, CVS Jobs Requirements & Required Qualifications, and can download the CVS Application PDF Form here. Checking this post before applying for the jobs or before walking in an interview will help you surely.
You may also like;
CVS Jobs Details, Requirements, CVS Hiring Age, CVS Jobs Pay
- CVS Hiring Age– 16 years. 16 years is the minimum age required to work at CVS team member or non-manager level jobs. An applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply for manager level jobs.
- CVS Working Hours– Most of the stores operate from 09:30 am to 10:00 pm whereas some of the stores also operate 24 hours a week. Team members and shift supervisor level jobs required the presence of 45 hours a week.
- Job Application– An applicant can apply for the jobs by two various methods. 1. Apply online at CVS Job or CVS Careers Website & 2. Apply at any CVS Pharmacy Stores.
- An applicant must have an online account on the CVS Careers website or must be able to log in to the CVS Careers website in order to apply for the jobs online.
- An applicant will need the Social Security Number with permanent address & contact details, Information of your education, previous employment experience etc to apply for the jobs whereas the manager level job requires experience in the customer service field.
- CVS Jobs Pay | CVS Jobs Salary
|Cashier||$9 to $12 per hour|
|Sales Associates||$10 per hour|
|Pharmacy Technician||$9 to $11 per hour|
|Photo Lab Technician||$8 to $13 per hour.|
|Shift Supervisor||$11 to $15 per hour|
|Assistant Manager||$30,000 to $55,000 per year|
|Store Manager||$38,000 and $75,000 per year|
|CVS pharmacist salary
||$23 per hour|
CVS Application | CVS Job Application
CVS Application process is quite simple and easy. There are two different ways through which an applicant can apply for the jobs at CVS. Apply for the job online at CVS careers website or apply for CVS jobs at stores in person. All an applicant has to apply for the job is to follow the steps as given below.
CVS Application Online
Keep your personal details, ID, address details, and educational; qualifications docs handy. Also, It is necessary to have an online account in the CVS Careers Website. You can only apply online by login CVS Careers account. Follow the steps given below to apply for the jobs online.
- Visit CVS Jobs or CVS Careers website @ jobs.cvshealth.com.
- Search the jobs by providing the location of the store or types of you have been searching for.
- Choose the available job and you will be on the job details page.
- Check the job description, store location, functions, qualifications required etc, select an option available “APPLY NOW”.
- Provide your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to continue.
- Sign in to your CVS Careers Online Account to continue. You can register for a new account on the spot if you do not have one.
- Provide your personal details, educational qualification, previous employment experience, working hours and days availability etc as demanded.
- On filling the form completely, check the terms & conditions carefully, sign the form and press SUBMIT in the end.
As soon as you press the Submit option, your application will be submitted in the CVS Careers Website. It will take approximately two days to one week of time for the consideration of your application. Check the hiring process for further steps and details.
CVS Hiring Process
CVS Hiring process is simple and quick enough to get hired for the job positions within a month. CVS hiring process may differ depending on the method of application. An applicant may face on the spot interview in applying for the jobs at stores while applying online may take fixed time.
- CVS Application Process– It is the primary and most necessary step to get hired for jobs. An applicant can apply for jobs in two ways. Apply for the jobs online at CVS Jobs and Career Website or apply in person at the CVS stores. It takes the time of two days to a week for the consideration of an application.
- Return Call– If an applicant is qualified enough and fulfills all the requirements of the job then he/she will get a return call from the store in a response to an application. The applicants will be notified of the further process by any means of contact they have provided in an application.
- A Job Interview– Once you get a return call from the pharmacy or stores, you will receive a date for the interview. Generally, it will happen within one or two business days after getting a return call from the store. Make sure that you are going to walk in an interview after reading the CVS Job Interview Questions section provided below.
- Drug Test– In the hiring process, they take a drug test of urine, blood and hair follicles. An applicant will be sent to a drug testing clinic, they don’t do it on-site and applicants can pick the clinic most convenient for them.
- Multiple interview & Confirmation– Once you get selected for the first interview, you will be called for the next interview if you are a better applicant. If the store and interviewer team finds you the right applicant and only if you fulfill the conditions then you will be asked to join the desired job within a limited period of time.
Download “CVS Job Application PDF“.
Sometimes it might be possible that an applicant finds it uneasy to apply for jobs online or unable to apply online at careers or jobs website. So, if you are facing the same trouble in applying for the job online then you can apply for jobs in the alternative way. Follow the steps given below to apply in person at the store.
- Download CVS Job Application PDF Form from the given link above.
- Print an application form and fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Submit the form back to the shift supervisor or store manager at the store.
- Check the hiring process for further details.
CVS Interview Questions
CVS Job Interview is the most troublesome stage which usually makes applicants a little nervous and sometimes they don’t even apply for jobs. Well, if CVS Interview is the thing that you are worried about then you will feel confident after taking look at these questions and tips given below. Generally, the interview is taken by the shift leader or store general manager and lasts about 15 to 20 minutes.
Usually, an interviewer team asked an applicant about some personal details, hobbies, previous employment, hours availability, etc. An applicant can answer such questions very easily but there are some questions related to job responsibility, duty & roles, pharmacy & retail store experience, and customer service etc which makes an applicant nervous. So, it will be better for you to check the interview questions given below before walking in an interview.
- What do you know about CVS Pharmacy Chain?
Such questions are asked to an interviewee to examine whether an applicant knows anything about the chain where he/she is going to apply or not. An applicant is suggested to answer such questions deeply. Here are the basics of CVS retail and pharmacy chain which will help you answer such questions.
|Consumer Value Store (Cow V.S Snake) (1963–1996)|
|Founded||May 8, 1963Lowell, Massachusetts, United States|
|Founders||Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein Hebreux Jules, and Ralph Hoagland|
|Headquarters||1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States|
Number of locations
|9,800+ stores (May 2018)|
|Anthony Santomauro(Chairman), Larry Merlo (CEO)|
|Owner||Melville Corporation (1963–1996), CVS Health (1996–present(2018))|
Number of employees
CVS Pharmacy is a subsidiary of the American retail and healthcare company CVS Health, headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. It was also known as, and originally named the Consumer Value Store and was founded in Lowell, Massachusetts, in 1963. The chain was owned by its original holding company Melville Corporation since its inception until its current parent company CVS Health was spun off into its own company in 1996. CVS/pharmacy is currently the largest pharmacy chain in the United States by a number of locations and total prescription revenue.
- It’s tough competition here and so why should The CVS hire you?
As you are walking in an interview at the largest pharmacy chain in the United States it is expected that it is going to be competitive at the stores. In order to get hired for the store or pharmacy, an applicant must show his/her talents, experience, skills, work abilities, etc. An applicant can also share previous work experience if they have worked in customer service, retail or pharmacy industry before.
I am a hard-working and enthusiastic applicant here who knows how to utilize and exercise my experience and skills to maintain the reputation of our store as well as of the chain. I also have experience working in pharmacy and customer service centers. I will work here with all my sincerity. I will love to execute my talents and previous experience here and I’d assured you that I will not give you a chance to disappoint yourself with my work.
- What are your ideas about customer service and how well you treat the customers here? or
How hospitable are you? Can you manage a situation with an angry customer?
As you are walking in an interview to work where there are always customers around the store or around the pharmacy. Now, as the store and warehouse club is always full of customers employees from the CVS Retail Store are expected to be hospitable and friendly to their customers. Also, an applicant applying for the job at stores or warehouse clubs are expected to offer the customer a better guest experience. In case if an employee faces the situation against an angry customer, an employee is expected to be calm and manage the situation without affecting the reputation of the store.
Sir, I have experience working in the customer service department before and I do believe in “Customer Comes First”. will put all my efforts to offer our customers the best guest experience at the store. If I face an angry customer then I am not going to take it personally or not going to argue back. I will make an apology with all my calmness and serenity. I would love to kill angry customers with my kindness and will take feedback indeed. This will make sure that I do not need to face another angry customer for the same reason even in the future.
- Are you comfortable with working in a team?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are your ideas to offer a better guest experience to the customers?
- Can you create a friendly environment to work with your employees?
I hope the points made here, tips for CVS Application Online and answers of CVS Interview Questions will be helpful for you to get hired for the CVS Jobs. Now, if you have any difficulties or troubles in CVS Job Application Online then you can comment below to find CVS Careers or CVS Jobs solutions. Visit the site for more CVS Job Vacancy and hiring.